It’s almost two years now, since Rica Paralejo got married to her pastor husband, Joseph Bonifacio and a lot of people were asking when they are going to have a baby.
According to Rica, they are not in a hurry to have a child.
Besides she feels that as a couple, their honeymoon stage is not yet been through.
In her mind is still her work even if her showbiz career slows down.
At this time, Rica is preoccupied with her studies, she’s taking up Literature at the Ateneo de Manila University.
According to her, it will be her buffer, if in case she will have children in the future and decide to leave showbiz for good.
- Charice Pempengco Experiences Depression after Break-up with Partner Alyssa Quijano
- Kiana Valenciano Reveals She & Sam Concepcion are Already a Couple
- Rufae Mae Quinto & Trevor Magallanes Welcome Their Baby Girl
- Gerald Anderson’s Expensive Gift to Maja Salvador on Valentines Day
- Camille Pratts Ties the Knot with John Yambao