Reality TV star and hotel heiress Paris Hilton is now in the country.
Paris arrived at Ninoy Aquino International Airport before midnight Monday.
But her excitement was spoiled after she learned that she lost her 2 mobile phones before landing in Manila.
Hilton will be staying in the country for a week for business and a vacation.
She is scheduled to start a luxury store in SM Megamall that designs a real estate property of Century Properties.
- Paris Hilton is Arriving Tonight
- Paris Hilton will Design a Beach Club in the Philippines
- Ruffa Gutierrez Gives Some Details about Paris Hilton’s Visit
- Paris Hilton Calls For Relief Donations For Typhoon Victims
- Piolo Pascual & Angelica Panganiban’s ‘Every Breath U Take’ will Premiere Tonight at SM Megamall