Aljur Abrenica works like an Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW).
He has been designated, along with other Kapuso stars to lead the GMA Pinoy TV events overseas.
He goes abroad most of the time during the Shinagawa first anniversary in which he graced the anniversary event.
Aljur feels like an OFW. He can speak some Japanese words. His last trip was in Japan. His first assignment was in the States. His next trip is either to Canada or Australia. On TV, he is also a part of ‘Party Pilipinas’.
Last month, Aljur and Rhian Ramos topbilled ‘Moving On’ in Tokyo.
Last June, he was in New Jersey together with Iza Calzado, Jennylyn Mercado and Mark Herras for the Philippine-American Friendship Day at the 21st PAFCOM Grand Parade and Festival.
- Mark Herras is Experiencing a New Surge in His Career
- Jennylyn Has No Comment On The Luis Manzano-Angel Locsin Rekindled Romance
- Mark Herras Wants to Settle Down With Ynna Asistio
- Aljur Abrenica Dreams of Taking Sam Pinto on Romantic Date
- Bong Revilla’s Christmas Wish is his Dad’s Peace of Mind & Happiness