Actress and Governor Vilma Santos is now ready to become a grandmom.
As long as her grandchildren will call her Momsie and she does not want to be called Lola.
There are many rumors that the governor has a plan to go to Malacañang Palace.
It won’t matter actually for her if she runs or not.
But she understands the responsibility of being a public servant.
When asked about her beauty secret: she does exercises, she eats in moderation and she’s comfortable with her life.
- Vilma Santos Plays a Bit Player but Wins Best Actress Awards in ‘Extra’
- Vilma Santos Sees Luis Manzano’s Eagerness to Serve the Public
- Vilma Santos is Set to Do TV Show & Movies
- Jessie Mendiola Gets Along Well with Luis Manzano’s Mom Vilma Santos
- Vilma Santos Wants to Retire from Politics & Be Back in Showbiz After Work in Congress