Actress Kim Chiu sacrifices a lot for her new television series ‘My Binondo Girl.’
Chiu revealed it’s hard to portray the character of Jade, a young lady who will pretend to be a young man to feel the love of her Chinese father.
They try binding the breasts of Kim Chiu for ‘My Binondo Girl’
Chiu said that aside from lowering the tone of her voice, she also needs to endure the pain of binding her breasts.
In spite of the hardship, Chiu said everybody helps especially the show’s production.
It is directed by Malu Sevilla and will premiere on August 22.
- Kim Chiu is Not in a Hurry But is Ready to Fall In Love Again
- Maja Salvador Believes She Has Yet to Seal Her Position in Showbiz Industry
- Xian Lim Confirms his Album Will be Released Soon
- Xian Lim Wants Kim Chiu Again as Leading Lady in his New Project
- Xian Lim Gives Credit to People Throughout his Showbiz Journey