Charlene Hazel Chua is voted off from ‘The Biggest Loser Pinoy Edition’.
Chua is from Bicol and gets the boot from the contestants of ABS-CBN’s ‘The Biggest Loser Pinoy Edition’.
There are 8 finalists left, to compete for a P1-million cash prize and a condominium unit.
Chua is voted off after the weigh-in because she does not slim down.
The ‘Shrinking Man’ Larry Martin gets the ‘Biggest Loser of the Week’ title.
- Iza Calzado’s Father Influences her Transfer to ABS-CBN
- Cristy Fermin is Ready to Beat Derek Ramsay’s Tranfer to TV5?
- Sharon Cuneta will Transfer to TV5 when Contract Expires?
- Sharon Cuneta & KC Concepcion will Attend Birthday Bash of Former US President
- Larry Martin Wins as the First Pinoy Biggest Loser