Former senator Ramon Revilla Sr. received a ‘Gawad Miong’ award, which recognized outstanding contributions made to the economy of Cavite province.
Former Cavite governor Juanito Remulla, a rival of Revilla in politics is also an awardee.
Young actor Jolo Revilla is proud of his grandfather’s achievement and wishes to follow in his footsteps as he also enters politics.
Jolo, the son of Senator ‘Bong’ Revilla Jr., is currently the president of Liga ng mga Barangay in Cavite Chapter and executive vice president of Liga ng mga Barangay ng Pilipinas.
- Lani Mercado Asks People to Pray for Revilla Family
- Actor Ram Revilla is Killed in Shooting & Stabbing Incident
- Sexy Actress Ramona Revilla is Back in ‘Untamed Virgin’
- Lani Mercado’s Reaction to Leila Delima’s Arrest
- Jamby Madrigal & Marlyn Alonte Offer P100 Million to High Profile Inmates to Wihdraw Testimonies Against Leila Delima