Finally, Thai superstar Mario Maurer admitted that he will visit the Philippines soon.
Maurer said, he’s excited to come to the Philippines and meet his Filipino fans.
He will also come to the country, to endorse a local clothing brand, Penshoppe.
Maurer also disclosed that he would like to make a romantic movie together with a Filipina star.
He thinks, doing a movie outside Thailand is a very rare opportunity and he never expects to become famous in the Philippines, China or Taiwan.
When asked about the qualities of a girl that he likes most, he likes sweet, happy or funny girl who knows how to dress up properly.
His last film was titled ‘Crazy Little Thing Called Love’, which had a Filipino series adaptation and it paved the way in capturing the hearts of the Filipinos.
- Mario Maurer Finds Erich Gonzales a ‘Funny’ Girl
- Erich Gonzales Says There’s No Dull Moment With Mario Maurer
- Sam Milby Can’t Let the Chance to Work With Judy Ann Santos in a TV Series
- Erich Gonzales is Ready to Do More Daring Roles
- Carla Abellana Denies being Hindered by Mother Lily to Promote ‘Manila Kingpin: Asiong Asaya’