‘Perfectionist’ is what Enrique Gil’s description to his leading lady, Julia Montes in ‘Way Back Home.’
More often, the actress seems not satisfied with her acting in some scenes she has taken even if it’s already good, according to Enrique. She is setting standards in everything she does. That’s how she puts herself, there she becomes much better, Enrique added.
On Julia’s side, while they were doing the movie according to her, there she saw the true character and professionalism of Enrique when it comes to work and also with Sam Concepcion, the leading man of Kathryn Bernardo of the said movie.
Agot Isidro when asked of how it is to be working with these young stars, she said that you need to level up your energy with them especially during the taping because they seem to have the energy to sustain overnight even without sleep.
Way Back Home is showing on August 17 under the direction of Jerry Sineneng.
- Kathryn Bernardo & Julia Montes Make a Headline in their ‘Way Back Home’ Premiere
- Sam Concepcion is Predicted the Country’s Next Leading Man
- Julia Montes Plans to Build New House for Her Family
- Maria Aragon is Now a Star Records’ Artist
- Albie Casiño Cannot Accept Projects with Andi Eigenmann in the Future