Amy Perez is the host Of TV5’s ‘Face to Face’.
The show seems to have a similarity in the presentation of the protagonist to that of ‘Jerry Springer Show’ of the US.
While Ali Sotto is the host of GMA News TV’s ‘Personalan’ which is an offshoot from the “Face to Face” theme only with a mild fervor approach.
It cannot be denied That ‘Face to Face’ has rated because a lot of people are curious to see how common social problems unfolding on their TV screen be able to be resolved by ‘tatlong tagapayo’ a psychologist, a lawyer and a spiritual adviser.
With audience participation, the “ususiro and the ususira” that makes the show more interesting to watch.
- ‘Face To Face’ Host Amy Perez Expresses Concerns Over Bearing a Baby at 40
- Gelli De Belen Will Replace Amy Perez in TV5’s ‘Face To Face’
- Amy Perez’s Doctor Advises Her to Rest & Temporarily Leave ‘Face to Face’
- Amy Perez Is The Real Winner In ‘Face To Face’ Dubbed As The Barangay Online
- TV5’s Face to Face Celebrates 1st Year Anniversary