Actress Judy Ann Santos is excited for Nora Aunor’s homecoming.
Nora is the only superstar and nobody can replace her. Santos says Nora Aunor, is already a legend.
Santos and Aunor had already worked together in ‘Sana Mahalin Mo Ako’ in 1998.
Judy Ann is also excited over her new show ‘Junior Master Chef,’ which afforded her the opportunity to host
for the first time. Judy Ann nevertheless enjoyed her experience being a host. She says it’s a path worth trying.
- Ai-Ai Gives In Best Actress Trophy to Nora Aunor
- Nora Aunor & Christopher de Leon are Lead Stars in ‘Sa Ngalan ng Ina’
- Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli’s Enrolling in Culinary School: A Preparation to Settle Down Soon?
- Nora Aunor is Now Living a Simple Life in a Simple Home
- Rosanna Roces Ties the Knot with Lesbian Partner