Paul Jake Castillo, the former ‘Pinoy Big Brother Double Up’ housemate, feels proud of celebrity couple Jason Francisco and Melai Cantiveros after the success of their first movie together.
During the premiere of ‘The Adventures of Pureza: Queen of the Riles,’ Castillo said, It’s very uplifting to see Melai and Jason, acting on the big screen. They looked funny and he’s very proud that the two were his co-housemates in the PBB House.
Castillo disclosed that, he and the other PBB housemates still communicate and always see to it that they spend time together whenever they have common free time.
As of now, Paul Jake is just waiting for the ABS-CBN management to inform him of his next project.
- Kaye Abad & Paul Jake Castillo Exchange Marriage Vows in Cebu City
- Angelica Panganiban is Not Invited to Melai Cantiveros & Jason Francisco’s Wedding
- Melai Cantiveros & Jason Francsisco are Planning to Tie the Knot?
- Melai-Jason Starrer Will Emerge as the Funniest Movie in 2011?
- Melason’s Movie ‘The Adventures of Pureza: Queen of the Riles’ Showing on July 13