Television host Willie Revillame has given P100,000 to a campaign to help raise funds to buy vehicles for some Catholic bishops.
The Catholic Bishops Conference of the Philippines ‘mentioned Revillame, as one of the ‘generous philanthropists’ in the fund-raising campaign.
There were bishops, implicated in the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office fund mess, who have returned the vehicles they bought from money given under the Arroyo administration.
Rep. Mike Arroyo, the son of former President Arroyo has given a P50,000 donation.
The executive secretary of the CBCP said the bishops should refuse the financial aid partially funded by younger Arroyo. If you will ask him, it would be better if he would ride a bicycle.
- Rep. Romulo Marries Shalani Soledad Early 2012
- Ronald Bato Dela Rosa is Back in the Battle of ‘Tokhang Part 2’
- Star Kim Chiu Pays Higher Tax Than Eugenio Lopez III
- Luis ‘Chavit’ Singson is Responsible for Bringing Miss U Pageant Back in Ph
- Pres. Rodrigo Duterte Confesses Ramon Ang is One of His Campaign Donors