Movie and Television Review and Classification Board (MTRCB) Chairperson Grace Poe-Llamanzares welcomes Sen. Francis ‘Chiz’ Escudero’s suggestion of putting a portrait of her father, Fernando Poe, Jr.in the Malacañang Heroes Hall.
If the probe on the alleged cheating during the 2004 elections proves that it was FPJ, who had won, then he deserves a spot in the Heroes Hall.
Putting his picture in Malacañang Heroes Hall can be a symbolic act.
It was related to the controversies in the 2004 elections which was revived after Lintang Bedol, former Maguindanao election supervisor, surfaced, claiming the alleged vote-buying incidents.
- Fernando Poe Jr. Deserves a Spot in Malacañang Heroes Hall
- Daniel Matsunaga Pleads for Privacy Amid Relationship Troubles With Erich Gonzales
- Sen. Tito Sotto Says ‘Mocha Uson is a Good Choice for the Job in MTRCB’
- Bea Alonso Finds Out that Zanjoe Marudo is Cheating on Her?
- Heart Evangelista Is Ready To Tie The Knot With Chiz Escudero