A beatiful model whose name was dragged into the alleged rape case, involving some members of the Azkals football team, has finally spoken.
She cried foul after she was removed from the list of a men’s magazine show, allegedly because the management has heard about the rape issue.
The issue is already referred to her lawyer and he advised her not to be out in the open until they have studied the case thoroughly.
The model had graduated from a State University with a major in physics.
She also doesn’t want to downgrade, put in a bad light or pull down the entire Azkals team and the entire Philippine football, because she knows that the Azkals are very popular right now.
- Model in Azkals’ Alleged Rape Issue Talks About Her Story
- Vanessa Matsunaga Considers the Philippines as Her Home
- Maxine Medina Would Have Been the First Filipina Beauty Queen to Have an Interpreter
- Pres. Rodrigo Duterte is the ‘Most Googled Person in 2016’
- Baste Duterte & Ellen Adarna Have ‘Secret Affair’?