The former PBB housemate and actor, Gerald Anderson has finally spoken about his best friend, Jake Cuenca, linking him to Kim Chiu, Gerald’s ex-girlfriend.
Gerald says, he is sure Jake is not courting Kim.
Gerald is now busy with his upcoming project, Budoy with new leading lady, Jessy Mendiola.
Jessy was the star of ‘Sabel’ with the late AJ Perez as the leading man.
Kim Chiu is also busy taping her upcoming television series, Binondo Girl with Matteo Guidicelli.
- Jessy Mendiola Plays Opposite Gerald Anderson in ‘Budoy’
- Jessy Mendiola Refuses to Comment on Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli’s Relationship
- Jessy Mendiola Admits She Almost Feels in Love with Matteo Guidicelli?
- AJ Perez is Remembered on His 1st Death Anniversary
- PBB Ex-Housemate Yen Santos Wants to Follow the Footsteps of Cristine Reyes