Sexy actress Angel Locsin reminded the Metro Manila Development Authority (MMDA) on Tuesday about the Billboard controversy, after her name was dragged.
Locsin was one of the artists like Anne Curtis whose tarpaulins were ordered taken down on Monday for for some alleged violations.
In her official Twitter account, Locsin said she respects MMDA’s move but stressed that the government agency should stop using their names to promote their campaign.
Curtis also denied via Twitter that she has an offensive billboard on Boni-EDSA.
The only billboard she has along Boni-Edsa is SMDC, where she’s wearing a gown gown.
Early this week, MMDA announced in a press statement saying that the tarpaulins on Boni-EDSA showed the 2 actresses both allegedly wearing bras.
- Angel Locsin Reminds MMDA to Stop Using Artists in Billboard Campaign
- Marian Rivera Does Not Mind Competing With Angel Locsin
- Sarah Geronimo Wins the Most Awards in 2013 ASAP Pop Viewers Choice Awards
- Anne Curtis Bolsters Her Status on Twitter
- Anne Curtis Helps Australian Embassy in Launching Its Social Networking Site