The boxing fans of Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather might lose their interest in the mega bout, if it does not happen soon.
If the much-awaited fight pushes through, it would have to take place in late 2012 or early 2013, the latest.
Boxing fans should see these boxers in the ring together. If not, maybe early next year but after that their fight will get less and less relevant.
Nevertheless, if the Pacquiao-Mayweather clash pushes through, it will likely become the most lucrative fight in the history of the sport.
At present, the two boxers have yet to reach an agreement.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Wants to Fight Pacquiao in May 2012?
- Jeff Horn Immediately Calls Out Floyd Mayweather, Jr. after His ‘Upset Win’ Over Manny Pacquiao
- Floyd Mayweather Will not Give Manny Pacquiao Another Chance
- Manny Pacquiao is Still Open for a Match with Floyd Mayweather
- Amir Khan Warns Manny Paquiao on Timothy Bradley’s Rough Tactics