Cloie Concepcion is in the country and she joins sisters KC and Garie in the limelight.
Cloie is the daughter of Gabby Concepcion and Jenny Syquia.
After she arrived, she and her mom immediately visited Vic del Rosario to ask what they have to say about Cloie’s desire to try modeling in the Philippines.
They seriously believed that Cloie could do it. Before they knew it, she and mom were signing a 3-year contract with Viva Entertainment. She chose modeling over showbiz.
She’s almost 18 and 5’7″ tall now and after spending half a year in a university in Beijing, Cloie is more than ready to start a modeling career.
Jenny herself started out as a model before entering showbiz. She was also an editor of a bridal magazine.
- Estranged Wife of Gabby Concepcion Signs Management Contract with Viva
- Is KC Concepcion’s Sister Has a Fighting Chance to be the Next Miss U?
- Gabby Concepcion’s Daughter Cloie Hopes to Work with Sam Milby
- KC Concepcion’s Sister is Sweden’s Representative in Ms Earth Pageant
- Is Jenny Syquia Planning to Have a Showbiz Comeback?