Former boyfriend of Jennylyn Mercado, actor Dennis Trillo, said he would rather not say anything about the actress’ blossoming romance with Luis Manzano.
In the pictorial for his upcoming movie, Trillo said he is in no position to comment about the issue because he is no longer with Mercado.
He has now moved on with the past relationship.
His love life is no longer a priority because he’s happy being single.
In March this year, Mercado accused Trillo of verbally and physically hurting her and resulted in their split-up.
- Dennis Trillio Refuses to Comment on Jennylyn & Luis Manzano Issue
- Phil Younghusband is the Father of Denise Oca’s Baby?
- Dennis Trillo Says Life is Happier Without Having a Girlfriend?
- Jennylyn Mecado Confirms She Really Loves Former bf Luis Manzano
- Bea Alonzo Admits Relationship With Former Boyfriend Does Not Work