Princess of Monaco Charlene Wittstock tried to escape during her trip to Paris, when she first fit her Armani wedding gown.
One of her escape attempts was allegedly caused by the DNA testing, which was due to be conducted to Prince Albert II.
There was a claim of a woman that Prince Albert II fathered a child.
He had to undergo a paternity test in relation to one of the children.
- Prince Albert’s Wife, Charlene Wittstock Tries to Flee Before Their Wedding
- Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Wed in Civil & Roman Catholic Rites
- Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Wed in Civil & Church Ceremonies
- Albie Casiño Cannot Accept Projects with Andi Eigenmann in the Future
- Kris Aquino Expresses her ‘Sentiments’ in Hacienda Luisita’s Supreme Court Decision