Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock tied the knot in civil and a Roman Catholic ceremonies.
The wedding was held in the courtyard of the Prince Royal Palace.
Gerald Butler, Karolina Kurkova and fashion designer Gior Armani were some of their celebrity-guests.
Armani was the fashion designer who designed the gown of the bride, a flowing off-white silk duchess gown with a 15-foot train featuring floral embroidery and crystals and ‘Diamond Spray’ tiara with diamond pears.
- Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Wed in Civil & Church Ceremonies
- Marco Alcaraz Marries Her Girlfriend Precious Lara Quigaman on July 8
- Princess Charlene Tries to Escape Before Her Wedding to Prince Albert II
- Prince Albert’s Wife, Charlene Wittstock Tries to Flee Before Their Wedding
- Singer Kyla is a December Bride