Actress Ruffa Gutierrez gives her opinions about Andi Eigenmann’s pregnancy.
Ruffa and Andi are supposed to do a movie together, an entry to the Metro Manila Film Festival.
Ruffa feels sad, Andi is pregnant and she will take a leave of absence in her work.
Although, a baby is always a blessing said Ruffa.
Andi should remain strong and be prepared for herself to be the best mom to her first child.
She should not be worried about her career because she is a talented actress and has a sure place in the industry.
- Ruffa & Eugene Give their Views About Andi’s Pregnancy
- Albie Casiño Cannot Accept Projects with Andi Eigenmann in the Future
- Andi Eigenmann Professes Just How Much She Loves Jake Ejercito
- Gabby Concepcion is Going to be a Father Again
- Dingdong Dantes Shrugs off Allegations in Winning Best Actor Awards