The world boxing champion, Manny Pacquiao is invited as one of the guest speakers, by the World Youth Council based in Vatican.
Manny will be joining the gathering of youths in the World Youth Day festivities.
The said event will be held on August 16-21 in Spain.
As of this time, Manny has not yet accepted the invitation.
- Jeff Horn Believes He Has What It Takes to Beat the Still-Formidable ‘Pacman”
- Celebrity Moms Carmina Villaroel & Jinkee Pacquiao Share Joys for Children’s Recognition Rites
- Manny Pacquiao & Jinkee Pacquiao are Now Proud Franchise Owners of Davao-grown Coffee Shop
- Jinkee Pacquiao Stays Calm when She Receives Death Internet Hoax
- Bruno Mars is Willing to Trade His Music to Have His Pinay Mother Back