The Boxing Champion Manny Pacquiao bought a house and lot worth P380 Million.
It’s located in a millionaire”s row, a 3,000 square meter-lot, at Forbes Park, Makati City.
Manny has another multi-million worth of properties including a mansion in an exclusive subdivision in Biñan, Laguna, a building in Santa Cruz, Manila, a mansion and a condo unit in US.
- The Story Behind Richard Gomez & Lucy Torres’ Forbes Park’s Home
- Jinkee Pacquiao Likes Gerald Anderson as a Leading Man
- Jeff Horn Immediately Calls Out Floyd Mayweather, Jr. after His ‘Upset Win’ Over Manny Pacquiao
- Jeff Horn Believes He Has What It Takes to Beat the Still-Formidable ‘Pacman”
- Celebrity Moms Carmina Villaroel & Jinkee Pacquiao Share Joys for Children’s Recognition Rites