Valerie Concepcion is going on dates with her ‘humored’ boyfriend, Donaldo ‘Dondon’ Hontiveros’, a basketball player.
Although she does not deny or confirm it, but still, she talks about her dreamed wedding. Valerie considers an old fashioned wedding in a church. She wants to wear an off-white wedding gown. The reception includes a buffet of delicious Filipino food like kare-kare. She likes to settle down at the age between 27-30. But, it depends upon God’s time.
Valerie Concepcion hosted with ABS-CBN’s two noontime shows, the Wowowee and Pilipinas Win Na Win. From time to time, she is seen in TV5, as a judge in Talentadong Pinoy.
Despite the fact that Valerie is not given a hosting assignment in Happy Yipee Yehey, she admits that she does live the Networks, because she is still in contract with ABS-CBN.
- Valerie Concepcion’s Daughter is Okay with her Doing Sexy Pictorials of Playboy Ph
- Valerie Concepcion’s Daring Love Scene In ‘Mga Nagbabagang Bulaklak’
- Bianca Gonzalez is Now Wearing Her Engagement Ring
- Cristine Reyes Admits Her Admirer Has A Chance Of Winning Her Heart
- Nora Aunor Still Conquers the Hearts of Fans