Prince William and Prince Harry must be allowed to enter into a ‘real’ fight.
They should fight for real and earn their own genuine medals, a former British soldier says.
William and Harry lived and brought up in a military world by their father, Prince Charles.
Both are given their salaries to do the jobs.
They have also given the ranks so why not give them the chance to do their jobs in war zones?
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Attend William’s Cousin’s Wedding
- William & Harry shall be Given the Opportunity to Fight in Conflict Zones
- A Dinner/Dance Party after the Royal Wedding
- Kate Middleton is Warned of Being Too Popular
- Prince William Does not Want to Repeat His Father’s Mistake of Marrying his Mother