Lani Mercado and Bong Revilla renewed their marriage vows as they celebrated silver wedding anniversary on May 28 at the Shrine of St. Therese of the Child Jesus in Villamor Airbase, Pasay City.
It was the most awaited and the most talked of the town wedding anniversary this year because it was a big gathering of showbiz stars and celebrities, politicians and the families of Lani and Bong.
Lani and Bong was married when Lani was only 18 and Bong was 19 years old, in the United States, 25 years ago.
Currently, Lani Mercado is a congresswoman and Bong Revilla is a senator.
- Jolo Revilla Formally Introduces Kris Bernal to his Family
- Lani Mercado’s Reaction to Leila Delima’s Arrest
- Stars are Crossing Network & Political Lines Just to Pay Tribute & Pray for Dolphy
- Senator Bong & Congressman Lani Celebrate Their Silver Wedding Anniversary
- Charice Sings ‘Lupang Hinirang’ According to its Marching Tempo