Lovi Poe has a hectic work schedule in January and she will not have time for Ronald Singson.
The former Ilocos Sur congressman, Ronald Singson is scheduled to return to the country in Jauary, after serving 18 months in prison in Hong Kong for drug trafficking.
Poe, the daughter of the late Fernando Poe, Jr. has a lot of work commitments like taping and shootings next month.
Besides, she also does not want to interfere with Singson’s time with his family when the former Ilocos Sur congressman comes home.
Last August, Poe had announced to cut her ties with Singson, saying she would concentrate on loving herself more after her controversial relationship with Ronald Singson.
On the other hand, the father of Ronald, Chavit Singson said his family is excited to welcome home his son. It would be his first time to see his son after he was sentenced by the court.
- Can Lovi Poe Still Manage to Focus on Career Now that Ronald Singson is Back?
- Ronald Singson will Focus on Business After Release from Hongkong Prison
- Lovi Poe Breaks-off her Relationship with Ronald Singson
- Lovi Poe Only Believes in Companionship
- Lovi Poe is Being Seen With Ex-Boyfriend Ronald Singson