Until now, nobody can tell the whereabouts of Francine Prieto and Bobby Yan.
Both vanished like bubbles, after their break-up. They first teamed up in a regular radio program, ‘Ka Date’, in DZMM-Teleradyo which was aired from Monday to Friday, 12 AM midnight.
The program got high ratings because it has a good format and hot topics were discussed with the participation of their listeners.
Most of their topics are problems about love and relationships but they were not able to solve the problem of their own relationship that led to their break-up.
Richard Steel is now their temporary successor of the program.
Meanwhile, Francine’s problem started when her mom suffered from cancer. The problem continued with the death of her mother. Until now, she’s still supporting her siblings and sending them to school.
Francine already sold their house and even their expensive home furnishings had been disposed through garage sale.
- What’s the Real Score Between Ara Mina & Patrick Meneses after Vacation in Brunei?
- Erich Gonzales’ Investment in Samal Island is Now Worthy of Envy
- Robi Domingo Will Be Willing to Wait for Gretchen Ho
- Erich Gonzales & Daniel Matsunaga Have Decided to Give Their Relationship Another Try
- Denise Laurel Will Rather Think than Dwell on Her Broken Heart