Manny Pacquiao’s family couldn’t be more joyful over the P25-million yacht that he bought for them, as a surprise gift for Christmas.
In an interview with ‘Umagang Kay Ganda,’ Jinkee Pacquiao considers the yacht as a necessity for their family while Pacquiao shares that it’s a gift for his wife and kids after his triumphant bout against Juan Manuel Marquez last November.
The said yacht is the Italian fully furnished which they named ‘Sarangani’s Pride.’ It was blessed by a priest last Dec. 21.
It’s a luxury boat with four rooms, two suites and two guest rooms: each with their own bathrooms.
It’s also equipped with modern facilities such as a satellite. And the yacht includes three jet-skisjet, worth P1 million each.
The yacht needs one and one half days to travel from Sarangani to Manila and it’s considered as the ‘Ferrari’ of yachts.
Manny’s extravagant present was a hot topic online. They commented that the yacht is too expensive, he should have used the money for the aid of Typhoon Sendong victims.
Other people commented that Pacquiao bought 25M yatch but donated only 500K to ‘Sendong’ victim.
Well, whatever Manny buys, he’s not using people’s money, so it’s none of our business.
- How Manny Pacquiao Manages to ‘Drive out’ Temptations
- Jinkee Pacquiao’s Controversial ‘Photo’ is Over ‘Photoshopped’ and her Face Looks Like Cartoon Anime?
- Jinkee Pacquiao’s Over ‘Photoshopped’ Photo in Controversial Magazine Cover is Instant Hot Topic Online
- Manny Pacquiao Opens a New Family Business in Gensan
- Manny Pacquiao Flies Homes Today Without the Usual Thrill & Excitement