Kris Aquino gave hints that her leading man in an upcoming teleserye has the initials R and P.
Aquino said that the actor has already agreed to be the leading man in a television series, ‘Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw.’
‘Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw’ also stars Anne Curtis.
In 2012, Kris will also have two movies: a family drama of Star Cinema and one for the 2012 Metro Manila Film Festival.
Meanwhile, Kris’ ‘ill-fitted’ romance with Robin was allegedly opposed by the Aquino family.
Kris and Robin were teamed up last year in the short-lived noontime show ‘Pilipinas Win na Win.’
Kris is currently hosting her daily morning program, ‘KrisTV’ while Robin Padilla is the lead star in a hit comedy sitcom, ‘Todo Max’ with Angel Locsin, Vhong Navarro and Pokwang.
- Bea Alonzo is in ‘Awkward Stage’ with Dingdong Dantes
- TV Series Topbilled by Anne Curtis, Robin Padilla & Kris Aquino will Resume Taping
- Kris Aquino is Slated to Shoot ‘Undo’ with Piolo Pascual
- Robin Padilla, Kris Aquino & Anne Curtis in Newest TV Series
- Robin Padilla is Every Bit an Action Star in ‘Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw’