KC Concepcion plans to announce in mid-January her decision to either move to TV5 or stay with ABS-CBN.
Concepcion considers all options, Vic Del Rosario of Viva Entertainment said. She left ABS-CBN’s Star Magic and signed with Viva last December 14.
The TV host had no contract with Star Magic but she had asked the permission of Star Magic executives and had spoken with Charo Santos-Concio before she signed the contract with Viva.
KC’s mom, Sharon Cuneta, who transferred to Viva, could have influenced the former’s decision. KC’s dad, actor Gabby Concepcion, is also with Viva and TV5.
A year ago, KC joined Star Magic and appeared in the Star Cinema movie ‘Forever and a Day’ with Sam Milby and the show, ‘The Buzz.’
KC would make a movie, record an album and appear on TV shows with Viva. She just renewed two big endorsement deals.
Del Rosario belied the idea that KC’s transfer was the result of her controversial ‘tell-all’ interview with Boy Abunda in which she announced her break-up with ex-boyfriend Piolo Pascual.
- Pascual Keeps Mum on Rumors that He will Transfer to TV5 Very Soon
- Piolo Pascual Hopes to Find Right Girl to Love in Time?
- Aga Muhlach Wants to Work with KC Concepcion in a Movie
- KC Concepcion Thinks her Career is Over after Break-up with Piolo Pascual
- KC Concepcion Leaves Star Magic because of Piolo Pascual