China has postponed the execution of the three Filipinos convicted for drug trafficking.
It is the result of the Philippine government’s last effort to go to Beijing and have talks with top Chinese officials. The group
was headed by Vice President Jejomar Binay. But it is not clear yet,when will be the date of the final verdict. Credo and
Ordinaryo were supposed to be executed on February 21 while Batain was to be executed on February 22.
- Vice President Binay Finally Flies To China Friday
- VACC Says Senator Leila Delima Must not Be Given Special Accomodation in Jail
- Leila Delima’s Son is Apprehended at the Airport for Bringing in Drugs
- Lila Delima May Not Return Home,’ Salvador Panelo Says
- Leila Delima’s Sister is Arrested for Drug Trafficking?