GMA 7 is known to spend movie projects that calls for quality and one example of these is Amaya.
For the costume budget alone of the artists and participants’ of Amaya, a pre-colonial setting, dating back in the 1500s, GMA 7, has spent Php 3 million pesos.
In the location site of Amaya in Laguna, they have established 3 villages in Lagaslas Picnic Grounds at Pagsanjan, and in the same location they also built more than 40 houses.
Aside from that, the setting of Amaya is done in multi-location that has made it more expensive.
- Mommy D is Selling the Mansion that Manny Pacquiao Gives Her
- Cesar Montano May Consider Joining TV5 with Aga Muhlach in a Noontime Show?
- Carmina Villaroel will Introduce BB Gandanghari to her Kids Someday
- TV5 Network Tries to Compete with Rival Stations through Reality Shows
- Nora Aunor Is Now Shooting ‘El Presidente’