Aga Muhlach has invited Herbert Bautista to host with him in a noontime show.
Herbert, now the mayor of Quezon City, is open to the idea as long as it does affect his duties as a mayor.
When asked by scribes about the revival of Bagets, where he was once a part of it, he says that it’s good for him to know that the movie they did years ago, made an impact on the public, and that he’s supportive for its revival.
He would love to be the guest on the show, where he jokingly said “huwag naman lolo ang role ko,” then laughter ensued.
- TV5 To Introduce A New Generation Of ‘Bagets’ Reminiscent Of The 80s
- Pia Wurtzbach Shares Stage with KC Concepcion in Hosting BB. Pilipinas 2017
- Miss Universe Dayanara Torres, Sushmita Sen & Riyo Mori are Now in Ph
- Herbert Bautista Tries to Build Friendship with Former Flame Kris Aquino
- Albert Martinez is Thinking of Tying the Knot Again?