Glaiza de Castro, the star in ‘Glazilda’ (a teleserye she just finished doing), joins the cast of the upcoming epicserye ‘Amaya’.
Unlike her lead role in Glazilda, she will do a supporting role in Amaya. She plays the sister of Marian Rivera (Amaya). Doing a supporting role is not a problem to Glaiza. She can play different kinds of role and always be thankful to GMA Entertainment, for the many projects, given to her. These projects can help her in showcasing her acting talent.
The epicserye Amaya is the biggest and most expensive epicserye ever made by GMA7. Aside from doing Amaya, Glaiza is also doing a movie, ‘Patikul’ with actors Marvin Agustin and Allen Dizon, under the direction of Director Joel Lamangan.
- Alessandra de Rossi And Glaiza de Castro, Compete For Best Actress
- Marian Rivera & Mother Lily Promise To Support Red Cross ‘for life’
- Marian Rivera & Dindong Dantes are Not Living-In
- Glaiza de Castro Denies Rumored Romance with ‘Amaya’ Co-star Sid Lucero
- Marian is Now Worthy of the Title ‘Primetime Queen’