Manny Pacquiao was not really in a good mood when he arrived at the airport.
He took an attempt to annoy his detractors and challenged them to show proof or evidence and back up the issue that he uses steroids to augment his strength.
Manny firmly said that his strength comes from hard training.
A drug test is always taken before and after every fight.
Mayweather demanded Manny to take a blood test before they enter the ring, before he would agree to fight with Manny.
The issue came up again following an internet report that a Filipino sparring partner said he injected Manny with steroids before a fight.
Mosley picked it up and posted on his twitter account.
- Pacquiao Vs. Mosley May 8 on GMA?
- Timothy Bradley Says He’s Ready to Shock the World on Sunday
- Manny Pacquiao Wants to Show his Support for Jessica Sanchez
- Floyd Mayweather Fights Miguel Cotto for WBA Superweight Title on May
- Boxer Timothy Bradley is the Best Alternate of Floyd Mayweather to Fight Manny Pacquiao