The Broadway actress and singer Lea Salonga together with the former President of the Philippines Fidel V. Ramos, attended the launching of the ‘Day of the Purple Ribbon for Reproductive Health’.
There were other endorsers of the RH Bill like Risa Hontiveros. Dr. Espie Cabral, civic leaders, congress people and many others.
It was a gathering of public figures supporting the controversial RH Bill.
They urged for the fast approval of the said bill.
The group even challenged the anti-RH’ers to adopt the street kids, who would remind them that charity is easier said than done.
- Lea Wishes to Accept the Role of an Ambassador for RH Bill
- Lea Says Online Interaction is Fun & Informative
- Sharon Cuneta Defends Husband Kiko Pangilinan from Detractors
- ‘Work in the Senate Has Been Hampered by the Blurring of the Lines’ Says Koko Pimentel
- Lea Salonga Makes Her Arts Centre Melbourne Debut With Orchestra Victoria