Bagets, the movie was a real hit in the 80s, it was starred by Aga Muhlach, Raymund Lauchengco, JC Bonnin and Herbert Bautista.
If there is something that TV5 has an edge over their rivals GMA & ABS-CBN, it is their acquired exclusive rights for Bagets to be aired and shown on television.
Among the original Bagets members, Herbert Bautista is now the mayor of Quezon City while Aga Muhlach is still active in his showbiz career as a leading actor, in his latest box office movie, ‘In the Name Of Love’ with Angel Locsin.
The television version of Bagets will be shown on May 15, TV5 will introduce the new generation of Bagets who are: AJ Muhlach, Aki Torio, Rico dela Cruz, Josh Padilla, Shy Carlos, Megs Imperial, Eula Caballero, Nadine Lustre and many others.
- Aga Muhlach is Ready to Take Another Role as Politician
- Aga Muhlach Hopes to Star Again in Star Cinema Movie with KC Concepcion
- Mayor Herbert Bautista to Host ‘Bagets’ with Aga?
- Phil does not Attend the Premiere Night of Angel’s movie, ‘In The Name of Love’
- Azkals’ Player Phil Says He’s Happy with Angel