The Philippines’ Vice President Jejomar Binay will finally fly to China on February 18.
He will go there to personally negotiate with high Chinese officials for the three Filipinos who are found guilty of drug trafficking. The Philippine officials in Beijing are also helping in making pleas for the three Filipino convicts. The three Filipinos are scheduled to be hung on Monday, February 21.
- China Postpones The Execution Of 3 Pinoy Convicts
- VACC Says Senator Leila Delima Must not Be Given Special Accomodation in Jail
- Leila Delima’s Son is Apprehended at the Airport for Bringing in Drugs
- Lila Delima May Not Return Home,’ Salvador Panelo Says
- Leila Delima’s Sister is Arrested for Drug Trafficking?