After his visit to White House, Manny Pacquiao is in the headline again.
Manny orders two armored SUVs from International Armoring, a company based in Utah. The said cars are a Cadillac Escalade and a Hummer H2, both vehicles are equipped with highest protection levels. The vehicles are built with ballistic materials like 42mm ballistic glass. They are bullet-proof, bomb-proof and fire-proof, it can resist fire from high powered rifles.
The International Armoring is planning to open a plant in Subic Bay in the future.
- Manny Pacquiao Visits President Obama In White House
- Jinkee Pacquiao Stays Calm when She Receives Death Internet Hoax
- Bruno Mars is Willing to Trade His Music to Have His Pinay Mother Back
- Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach Will Join Manny Pacquiao As Tourism Ambassador During Miss U Pageant
- Australian’s Welterweight Jeff Horn is Manny Pacquiao’s Next Boxing Opponent