After his visit to White House, Manny Pacquiao is in the headline again.
Manny orders two armored SUVs from International Armoring, a company based in Utah. The said cars are a Cadillac Escalade and a Hummer H2, both vehicles are equipped with highest protection levels. The vehicles are built with ballistic materials like 42mm ballistic glass. They are bullet-proof, bomb-proof and fire-proof, it can resist fire from high powered rifles.
The International Armoring is planning to open a plant in Subic Bay in the future.
- Manny Pacquiao Visits President Obama In White House
- Jeff Horn Immediately Calls Out Floyd Mayweather, Jr. after His ‘Upset Win’ Over Manny Pacquiao
- Jeff Horn Believes He Has What It Takes to Beat the Still-Formidable ‘Pacman”
- Celebrity Moms Carmina Villaroel & Jinkee Pacquiao Share Joys for Children’s Recognition Rites
- Manny Pacquiao & Jinkee Pacquiao are Now Proud Franchise Owners of Davao-grown Coffee Shop