Former President Gloria Arroyo is now fit to go home.
Arroyo’s lawyer has filed a motion before the Pasay regional trial court to allow her to be placed under house arrest instead of the current hospital arrest.
Arroyo’s doctors, who were set to testify this Friday were also blocked by her lawyer.
The court would decide whether to grant the motion of the defense.
Meanwhile, the prosecution countered that the president be transferred to a government hospital from the private hospital, where she is confined for treatment of a bone disease.
Earlier, the Pampanga representative and three others, were sued with electoral sabotage, in relation to the 2007 senatorial polls.
- Former COMELEC Chairman Benjamin Abalos is Arrested
- Jinggoy Estrada Offers their Tanay Family Rest House and a Pony For Gloria Arroyo’s House Arrest?
- Pres. Noy Aquino Does Not Object to Former Pres. Arroyo’s Hospital Arrest
- Former Pres. Gloria Arroyo is Now Under Hospital Arrest
- Rep. Gloria Arroyo is Charged with Electoral Sabotage & Court Issues Arrest Warrant Against Her