Willie Revillame is back in ‘Will Time Bigtime on Saturday May 14.
After a month of absence Willie will be back hosting Will Time Bigtime.
The Network decided to change the title of the show to signify that they have raised the standards for a better quality program with more production values, new segment and a new set design.
High tech screens have been installed around the studio and in the stage.
Shalani Soledad is still the co-host of Willie, together with the dancers, Bigtime Girls.
- Willie Revillame Will Fold Up Show to Host A New Noontime Program Starting January
- Grace Lee is Surprised when Willie Revillame Offers Her to Co-host ‘Wil Time Bigtime’
- Camille Villar has Learned to Love ‘Wil Time Bigtime’
- Shalani Soledad is Forever Thankful to Willie Revillami
- Shalani Soledad has a Upcoming Noontime Show ‘Game ‘N Go’ on TV5