When Prince William was a kid, he experienced with joy a lavish lifestyle.
William lives in a private cottage near a Royal Air Force base in North Wales.
William and Kate live there for at least a few more years.
Last April , Prince William signed a three-year contract as a search and rescue helicopter pilot.
William is renting the cottage at an estimated amount of $1,217.
The couple live in the cottage without a butler.
William earns an estimated amount of 37,170 pounds per year from his job in the Armed Forces.
As a member of the royal family, he has the right to claim a considerable yearly sum.
As the sons of Princess Diana, William and Harry receive an income from the trust of their mother and from the income of their father, Prince Charles.
Nobody knows the grand total of their income but anybody can guess, it’s a ‘huge’ amount.
- Kate Middleton is Warned of Being Too Popular
- Kate Recites William’s Full Name Without Mistake
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Attend William’s Cousin’s Wedding
- Prince William Does not Want to Repeat His Father’s Mistake of Marrying his Mother
- William is Firm Not to Repeat the Mistake of his Father Prince Charles