John Estrada wants to reconcile with Willie Revillame but doesn’t know how to make the first move.
It all started when John, together with Randy Santiago accepted the noontime show,’Happy Yipee Yehey!,’ offered to them by ABS-CBN.
But prior to that, Revillame has made an arrangement with TV5 management about a noontime show that can accommodate his two friends who don’t have any commitment at that time.
As it turns out, Estrada & Santiago grab the opportunity offered by ABS-CBN instead of waiting the outcome of the arrangement made by Revillame with TV5.
That incident has strained heir relationship, since then.
Estrada is hoping that he can reconcile with Revillame, but only time can tell when.
- Willie Revillame Plans to Build a Hanging Bridge with ABS-CBN
- Randy Santiago’s Statement To Willie Revillame, ‘It’s Nothing Personal, It’s Only A Job’
- Mariel Rodriguez’s Possibility of Returning to ABS-CBN is Looking Dimmer
- Happy Yipee Yehey Airs Final Episode on February 4
- Matteo Guidicelli Mum on Noontime Show ‘HYY’ that will be Axed Next Month