Jake Cuenca plays a different role in ‘In The Name of Love’.
He played the role of a governor’s son, who is in love with Angel Locsin.
His role is different from his real ‘self’, the way he combed his hair, the clothes he wore, and even the way he walked is totally different.
Jake says the experience of working with Director Olive Lamangan is life changing.
It is also a big challenge for him to work with Aga Muhlach and Angel Locsin.
‘In The Name Of Love’ is an 18th Anniversary Presentation of Star Cinema.
The movie premieres on May 10.
- Phil does not Attend the Premiere Night of Angel’s movie, ‘In The Name of Love’
- Aga Muhlach Hopes to Star Again in Star Cinema Movie with KC Concepcion
- Azkals’ Player Phil Says He’s Happy with Angel
- Angel Celebrates Birthday with Phil Younghusband
- Aga Muhlach & Angel Locsin, Their Ever First Movie Tandem