Manny Pacquiao describes his visit to White House as an ‘unforgettable moment in his life’.
Manny is the only reigning boxing champion to visit White House. The legendary fighter, Mohammad Ali was no longer active in boxing, when he went to White House to receive the Presidential Medal Of Freedom, which was given to him by President George W. Bush.
As a token to Manny Pacquiao’s visit to White House, President Obama gave Manny gifts, three grocery bags full of chocolates, with presidential seal design and a watch, also with a presidential seal logo.
Manny Pacquiao’s visit to White House was personally arranged by Senator Harry Reid, a member of the Democrat Party, whose candidacy was endorsed by Manny during the election.
- Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach Will Join Manny Pacquiao As Tourism Ambassador During Miss U Pageant
- Rosanna Roces Exchanges Wedding Vows with Lesbian Lover
- Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson Visits Manny Pacquiao in Training Camp
- Floyd Mayweather Dares Manny Pacquiao to Fight with Him on May 5
- The Prince of Brunei is Invited to Manny Pacquiao’s Birthday Celebration