Camille was seven years old when she started, ‘Ang TV.’
‘Ang TV’ serves as a discovery and entertainment platform for child stars of ABS-CBN .
Camille was 13 years old, when she became a mainstay in a sitcom, ‘Okidokidoc’, where she played Aga Muhlach’s niece.The program was aired for eight years.
She accepted a leading role in the movie, ‘Prinsesa at Pulubi’ with Angelica Panganiban who was also a child actress at the time.
Camille is now a wife, having married a non-showbiz guy, Anthony Linsangan four years ago.They have a three-year-old boy named Nathan.
- John Prats Tries to Enjoy His Single-hood & His Work
- Angelica Panganiban is Behind the John Prats-Bianca Manalo’s Break-up?
- John Prats Says Camille’s Husband Already Stops Medication Before His Death
- Phil Younghusband’s Fans React On Angelica Panganiban’s Message
- Richard Gutierrez Signs Contract With ABS-CBN