Katrina is no longer that elusive, when it comes to interview by scribes from the media.
But she is now ready to confront any controversial issues that affect her previous life.
It is usually expected from the media that topic is always at hand, about her previous involvement in a sex video scandal.
When asked, if she has any misgivings on the incident, she gracefully says that she has none anymore.
She says, it is the reason why she has accepted villain roles because she has already overcome what has happened in her past experience.
But her being okay now, does not mean that she already forgives the person who committed the crime against her, she adds.
- Vicki Belo & Hayden Kho Vow to Stay Together For Life
- Kris Lawrence is Not Yet Ready to Enter Into Marriage with Katrina Halili
- Katrina Halili Joins Gabriela in Counseling Victims of Abuse
- Munting Heredera To Be Shown Starting On May 9th
- Carmi Martin Leaves GMA 7 for a Villain Role in ABS-CBN’s TV Series